President – Gavin Sinclair
Past President – Bob Steiger
President Elect – Bob Rinehart
Secretary – Mark Pittman
Treasurer – Dan Green
Sergeant-at-Arms – The Honourable Wayne Honeycutt
- Membership – Chair: Austin Pearce; Steve Hunt, Rob Conrad, Michael Wimberly
- Fund Raising – Chair: Richard Tucker; Wayne Honeycutt, Austin Pearce, Bob Steiger, Rob Luckadoo
- Service – Chair: Michael Wimberly; Bobbie Durrett, Mark Bumgarner
- Finance – Chair: Dan Green; Phil Trick, Tracy Reece
- Programs – Chair: Ric Vandett; Ron Leitch, Steve Hunt, Mark Pittman
- Public Relations – Chair: Betty Long; Mark Bumgarner, Ric Vandett
- CART – Mark Bumgarner
- Rotary Foundation – Ron Leitch
- Polio Plus – Phil Trick
- President and President-elect are ex-officio members of all committees
What the Committees Do
Membership Committee: Encourages new members and retention of existing members.
Fund Raising: Takes the lead in organizing agreed-upon fund raising efforts and proposing new ones, when appropriate
Service Committee: Takes the lead in organizing agreed-upon service projects and proposing new ones, when appropriate
Finance Committee: Assists the treasurer in keeping the finances and financial records up-to-date. Presents a monthly statement at Club Assembly.
Programs Committee: Organizes interesting programs.
Public Relations: Organizes press releases and media relations
CART: Encourages and collects CART contributions and remits to the District.
Rotary Foundation: Encourages Foundation membership and maintains records.
Polio Plus : Acts as point of contact for District and International Polio Plus matters.